This online form must be used to register your entries for competition
- The deadline for registration is midday on the day of the competition.
- You must upload EDI images by 8pm on the Sunday before the competition but can register them any time before midday on the day of the competition ie at a different time from registering them.
- Those who do not have access to the internet may register entries at the meeting using a printed form.
Such entries will not be accepted after 7.45pm.
- Note there is a maximum of 4 entries overall per competition, with a maximum of 2 entries per section.
- You must login before using this form.
|1||Your member login id is the first letter of your name, and your surname. For example John Smith’s login id is: jsmith.
If you are a new member, please email so we can set your login details.
|2||If you are logging in for the first time, click on the Lost your password link and password instructions will be emailed to you.|
|3||If you have multiple failed login attempts the site will block you for a few hours. This is a security precaution to protect the site.|
Once your entries have been recorded you will see these on the form.
You are able to correct the information before the deadline.
To print a paper copy for your own records Click Here
Images must be uploaded by 8pm on the Sunday prior to the competition.
- First login to the site. (Instructions above).
- If you are unable to upload, please email your image before competition closing time.
Sorry, you must be logged in to see this.