Members must use the online forms on this page to enter club competitions.
(Please refer to the competition rules here and ensure your EDI entry is the correct size).
Step 1: Upload your entries using the form on this page
Step 2: Register the titles of your entries using the form on this page
Step 1: Register the titles of your entries using the form on this page
Step 2: Bring your prints to the hall on competition night before 7.45pm
The Registration and EDI upload forms will not be visible until you log in.
Please login here
- Your member login is the first letter of your name, and your surname. For Example John Smith’s login id is: jsmith. If you are a new member, please email so we can set your login details.
- If you are logging in for the first time, click on the Lost your password link and password instructions will be emailed to you.
- If you have multiple failed login attempts the site will block you for a few hours. This is a security precaution to protect the site.
- Both PRINTS and EDI entries need to be registered.The deadline for registration is midday on the day of the competition.
- You must upload EDI images by 8pm on the Sunday before the competition but you can register them any time up to midday on the day of the competition.
- Those who do not have access to the internet may register entries at the meeting using a printed form. Such entries will not be accepted after 7.45pm.
- Note there is a maximum of 4 entries overall per competition, with a maximum of 2 entries per section.
If you can’t see the forms Login NowSorry, you must be logged in to see this.
Once your entries have been recorded you will see these on the form.
You are able to correct the information before the deadline.
To print a paper copy for your own records Click Here
Images must be uploaded by 8pm on the Sunday prior to the competition.
- First login to the site. (Instructions above).
- If you are unable to upload, please email your image before competition closing time.
Sorry, you must be logged in to see this.
Once images have been uploaded you will see these on the form.
You are able to change your entries before the deadline.