This online form must be used to register your entries for competition
- The deadline for registration is midday on the day of the competition.
- You must upload EDI images by 8pm on the Sunday before the competition but can register them any time before midday on the day of the competition ie at a different time from registering them.
- Those who do not have access to the internet may register entries at the meeting using a printed form.
Such entries will not be accepted after 7.45pm.
- Note there is a maximum of 4 entries overall per competition, with a maximum of 2 entries per section.
- You must login before using this form.
|1||Your member login id is the first letter of your name, and your surname. For example John Smith’s login id is: jsmith.
If you are a new member, please email so we can set your login details.
|2||If you are logging in for the first time, click on the Lost your password link and password instructions will be emailed to you.|
|3||If you have multiple failed login attempts the site will block you for a few hours. This is a security precaution to protect the site.|
Once your entries have been recorded you will see these on the form.
You are able to correct the information before the deadline.
To print a paper copy for your own records Click Here
Please use the form below to upload EDI images instead of emailing.
Images must be uploaded by 8pm on the Sunday prior to the competition.
- First login to the site. (Instructions above).
- If you are unable to upload, please email your image before competition closing time.
Sorry, you must be logged in to see this.